Part 1: Rebuilding Yourself Breath By Breath
Part 2: Rebuilding Yourself Breath by Breath Meditation
Meditation On Divine Mother ~ To Cure The Mind and Fulfill Your Desires Part 2
Instructions are located in the vlog posted as Part 1
Please tune with Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo before practicing.
- Place your hands together palm to palm at the heart center.
- Inhale and Chant Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo once on each breath
- Ong Namo – Bowing to Creative Conscious, Guru the one that brings you from darkness to light, Dev subtle wisdom it’s everywhere, Namo to bow, bowing to the highest part of yourself.
We “tune in” with a mantra to help us dial into the deepest wisdom within us and all around us as well as to tune us into the golden chain of Infinite Wisdom.
Sit for a moment and feel the expansion of your awareness. Drop into how you are feeling in your body and give yourself a moment to mediate on the effects the mantra has had on your mind, your subtle bodies and your aura. Trust your practice and the feed back your body and electro magnetic field are giving you.
Place your hands back in Prayer Pose (Palms together at the heart center center of your chest).
Chant Saaaaaat Nam 3 x.
Meditation On the Divine Mother ~ Mind Curing & Fulfills Desires
Sit comfortably in easy pose and meditate on Infinite Energy coming out of the primal womb in an undending spiral with out beginning or end going on to Infinity.
- With cupped hands at the third eye. Eyes closed… beam a light from your third eye through your hands to the Infinite Light. See a beam of light going into Infinity. Meditate with long deep breaths. 3-5 min
- Chant Saaaa Taaaa Naaaa Maaaa (Sa means totality, Ta means life, Na means death, Ma means rebirth) this mantra brings the brain hemispheres into balance and helps you become present neutral minded and centered. Use the sound as guru. go deeper into the meditation. Guide your reason to go through the powerful imaginative circle you’ve created with your hands, like a huge beam of light from a torch. Keep the hands fixed in place.
- The hands remain in the cupped posistion infront of the face during the meditation. Put your mind into that Infinite Light of it’s own ecstacy and chant:
Adi Shakti, Adi Shakti, Adi Shakti, Namo Namo
Sarab Shakti, Sarab Shakti, Sarab Shakti, Namo Namo
Prithum Bhagawati, Pritham Bhagawati, Pritham Bhagawati, Namo Namo
Kundalini Mata Shakti, Mata Shakti, Namo, Namo
Translation: Adi Shakti – Primal Power, Namo – to bow, Sarab Shakti – All energy, Pritham Bhagawati – Primal Energy which creates everything with God, Kundalini Mataa Shakti – Creative Power of Divine Mother
It’s suggested to do parts 1 & 2 for 3-5 min each and part 3 for 5-31 min. You will experience the powerful effects of this practice. The effects are transformational.
Sourced from: The Gift of Womanhood Inner Mastery, Outer Mastery ~ by Guru Rattana, PHD
Music: Nirinjin Kaur
Name: Meditation for Self Affirmation
From: Yoga for Prosperity by Siri Kirpal Kaur Khalsa
Time given… 11 min