- unsweetened non-dairy milk, preferably coconut milk beverage or almond milk
- Large pot of Water
- 4 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 5 (1-inch) piece turmeric, unpeeled, thinly sliced, or 1/2 teaspoon dried turmeric
- 6-10 (1/2-inch) piece ginger, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- Maple Syrup or Honey to sweeten
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- Ground cinnamon (for serving)
- Cayene pepper
First boil all of the ingredients minus the milk and the honey for 30 to 45 min.
- Add Milk to the portion you’d like to drink and heat on the stove.
- Golden milk can be made 5 days ahead. Store in an airtight container and chill. Warm before serving.
Using fresh turmeric adds a clean, bright flavor to this drink, but dried turmeric can be substituted when fresh is not available. Keep in mind that dried turmeric will settle to the bottom of the mug, so stir well before drinking.
Recipe found on epicurious.com
Part 1: Rebuilding Yourself Breath By Breath
lifelabsrk Kundalini Yoga Meditation with Siri Rishi Part 1 from lifelabsrk Kundalini Tools on Vimeo.
Part 2: Rebuilding Yourself Breath by Breath Meditation
lifelabsrk Kundalini Meditation to Rebuild Yourself with Siri Rishi from lifelabsrk Kundalini Tools on Vimeo.