A Powerful Practice to make a breakthrough!
https://player.vimeo.com/video/254353636“>Realize Your Power & Strengthen Your Arcline
<p><a href=”https://vimeo.com/266693619″>SAT NAM MEDITATION</a> from <a href=”https://vimeo.com/user24758684″>lifelabsrk Kundalini Yoga</a> on <a href=”https://vimeo.com”>Vimeo</a>.</p>
Amazing meditation to bring you into a powerful awareness and release neurosis! It will guide you into the most authentic part of yourself. The music can be found on youtube
This meditation is really great for releasing imprints of fear out of your body. It’s also going to create a strong mental stability. We refer to it as the “neutral mind” in Kundalini Yoga. What we mean by “neutral mind” is that you are the diplomat of your mind. You’re not ping ponging between the positive mind and the negative mind. You can actually create a sense of equilibrium.
The Music… Adi Shakti is by Nirinjan Kaur
This meditation will help us release imprints form our past. Past relationships, emotional stories, neurosis and then some. It’s working with your arcline so it ultimately strengthens your aura, and your halo which works as your antenna to feed your intuition.
We’re using the mantra Har. You want to roll the “r” with the Har and it will create a soft “d” sound. The r needs to hit the upper pallet so we can stimulate the hypothalamus gland.
Har… is the creative aspect of Infinity. It’s basically commanding God into action.
This meditation is powerful and it works! Try it for 40 consecutive days. This meditation is especially useful if you’re trying to release an old relationship or if you’re trying to release old imprints from previous relationships. So if you know someone going through an unfortunate break up. I recommend this meditation.
You can find the music on Youtube under Tantric Har. A few versions are linked below.
Mantra: Har Haray Hari Wahe Guru
- Complete Mantra:Har Haray Hari Wahe Guru
- Translation:All aspects of the Creator are Bliss
- More Information:This mantra expresses the three qualities of the word Har -seed, flow, completion, Bliss! Shakti/Bhakti mantra that uses the primal force of creativity to rid one of obnoxious situations in life and can bring you through any block and opens up your own creative energy.
Mantra: Ajai Alai
- Complete Mantra:Ajai Alai Abhai Abai Abhoo Ajoo Anaas Akaas Aganj Abhanj Alakkh Abhakkh Akaal Dyaal Alaykh Abhaykh Anaam Akaam Agaaha Adhaaha Anaathay Pramaathay Ajonee Amonee Na Raagay Na Rangay Na Roopay Na Raykhay Akarmang Abharmang Aganjay Alaykhay
- Language: Gurmukhi
Source: Jaap Sahib
Author: Guru Gobind Singh
- Translation:Ajai Alai – Invincible, Indestructible.
Abhai Abai – Fearless, Unchanging.
Abhoo Ajoo – Unformed, Unborn.
Anaas Akaas – Imperishable, Etheric
Aganj Abhanj – Unbreakable, Impenetrable.
Alakkh Abhakkh – Unseen, Unaffected.
Akaal Dy-aal – Undying, Merciful
Alaykh Abhaykh – Indescribable, Uncostumed.
Anaam Akaam – Nameless, Desireless.
Agaah Adhaah – Unfathomable, Incorruptible.
Anaathay Pramaathay – Unmastered, Destroyer.
Ajonee Amonee – Beyond birth, Beyond silence.
Na Raagay Na Rangay – Beyond love, Beyond color.
Na Roopay Na Raykhay – Beyond form, Beyond shape.
Akarmang Abharmang – Beyond karma, Beyond doubt.
Aganjay Alaykhay – Unconquerable, Indescribable.
- More Information:Chanting this mantra lifts one from depression and anger.
“Whenever you are in trouble mentally or you are being attacked in one way or another chant these words and opposition will dissolve in your face.” – Yogi Bhajan
- More music & Information can be found at spiritvoyage.com
- Music in the video is by Chardi Kala Jetha